Not Another Social Blog

This is a blog for women professionals, managers and executives (PMEs) who are currently stay-home caregivers, or thinking of making career changes to take on caregiving responsibilities at home. Married or single, your move will inevitably involve the scaling down of work outside of home, or even leaving fulltime employment.

Wherever you are on your journey, your eventual return to the workforce will be something you think about.

Here, I share my ongoing journey that has spanned twelve years since I left fulltime work to stay home. On balance, it has been worthwhile for I learned to reorder my life, and found meaningful engagement with the community.

I hope you will find your experience rewarding.

I also hope to attract the support of human resource practitioners and other self-help groups for these caregivers when they are taking care of their young ones or elderly family members at home, and when they want to return to worthwhile work some time later.